New Nissan Titan For Sale in Countryside Illinois
Searching for a new Nissan Titan? We’re happy to let you know that we have one of the largest inventories in Illinois, with a diverse selection of 2023 and 2024 Titan’s with more arriving every week, including the increasingly popular PRO-4X trim. Furthermore, every Nissan Titan comes with a powerful 400 hp 5.6L V8 providing 413 lb-ft of torque and a maximum towing capacity of 9,660 lbs. The majority of our new Nissan Titan models are equipped with the latest automotive technology like Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, the latest iteration of NissanConnect infotainment software, and much more. See our latest Nissan Titan lease and finance deals online or stop in to see the full lineup today. Please reach out if you have any questions!
Nissan Titan Cab and Bed Options
The Nissan Titan is offered in 2 Cab and bed configurations:
- King Cab- extended cab with a 6.6-foot bed
- Crew Cab- crew cab with a 5.6-foot bed
Nissan Titan Trims
- Titan S– Offered in either 4×2 or 4×4 configuration and in either a King Cab or a Crew Cab, the S trim starts at $40,350, and sits as the “work truck” of the Titan lineup, featuring essential standard functionalities for robust performance while also serving as a budget-friendly entry point for the Titan’s remarkable interior comfort
- Titan SV- Offered, again, in either a 4×2 or a 4×4 and King or Crew Cab, the SV offers a few more creature comforts for the discerning Countryside truck enthusiast. Sitting atop 18″ dark-painted machine-finished aluminum alloy wheels, the SV adds Intelligent Cruise Control, and LED taillights. Starting at $45,650
- Titan PRO-4X- The PRO-4X is the off-road, do-it-all beast geared to take you and your project as far off the beaten path as you can handle. Sporting Bilstein off-road performance shocks, electronic locking rear differential, and a fully integrated Command Center with NissanConnect, the PRO-4X wants you to push it to it’s limits and beyond. Offered only in 4×4 Crew Cab. MSRP starting at $53,460
- Titan Platinum Reserve- The Platinum Reserve Titan spares no feature. Premium leather appointed seats envelope driver and passengers alike, and the 20-inch two-tone painted aluminum-alloy wheels make this one stand out no matter where in Illinois your projects take you. Offered in Crew Cab and either 4×2 or 4×4 configurations, a Platinum Reserve Titan starts at just $62,630.